The program is composed of eight thematic modules over the ourse of eight weeks. Each module consists on 10 hours of theory and 20 hours of practice (from monday to friday), having the chance to transform the gathered knowledge working in real permacultural cacao farms of local campesino farmers. The price is $150 per module, or ($80 for the 2-days option, one day theory, one day practice).
This price includes:
- Practical – theoretical permaculture workshops.
- Three meals a day (vegetarian or vegan optionally).
- Lodging for the whole stay including weekends at Caimito, private room, mosquito net.
- Tools for practical activities.
- Access to the local Permaculture library (mostly digital).
- Internet WiFi